We totally love sipping on this Golden Hour lemonade all summer long, and we know that you will love it too!
The benefits of adding our Golden Hour Superfood Tonic to lemonade nutritionally enhances your favourite summer drink. Both turmeric and ginger help to reduce inflammation in the body, true cinnamon aids in blood glucose regulation, and lions mane mushroom helps to support memory and focus. And we can't forget about our favourite fruit lucuma! Lucuma is very high in antioxidants and supports skin health, so combined with the nutritional properties of lemon juice, it is a great combo for after sun skin support.
Be sure to check out the recipe notes for sugar substitutions.
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (see recipe note)
- 6 cups water (or more if needed)
- 2 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Golden Hour Superfood Tonic
You can substitute turbinado sugar, coconut sugar, or even monkfruit or xyilitol granules if you are trying to reduce your sugar intake. If using a honey, you might want to start by using 1 cup - 1 1/4 cup of honey at first, then increasing sweetness if needed.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled to serve a larger crowd!.
- In a medium large saucepan, combine the sugar with only 4 cups of the water. Bring to a boil and whisk until sugar is dissolved. Boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then add the remaining water along with the lemon juice and Golden Hour tonic. Whisk to combine.
- Refrigerate until cold, then enjoy! Serve over ice.
Leave a comment