Sick of hummus made with chickpeas? Try out this delicious white bean dip
This effortless white bean dip whips together in only 5 minutes, and it is absolutely worth it! Creamy cannellini beans blend together with bright lemon juice, earthy olive/garlic oil, a bit of spice from raw garlic and our amazing Umami culinary seasoning to make this dip super flavourful and memorable.
Perfect for serving on a crudite platter, as a spread on cauliflower tacos, on turkey burgers, or to add your own special flair to a 7 layer dip!
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 540ml can of cannellini beans, rinsed well and drained
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or use garlic oil to add a beautiful garlicky depth of flavour to this bean dip!)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp Umami culinary seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Add all of the ingredients minus the parsley into a high speed blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
- Transfer the bean dip from the blender/processor to a bowl, then add the chopped parsley and stir together.
- Serve with crudite, crackers, or as a spread on veggie tacos or sandwiches!