To be honest, any meal that involves curry or naan, is a meal that we at Nourished By Heirloom headquarters could eat every single day. We know that you will absolutely love these curried chicken naanwiches and you might just want to eat them every day too!
Recipe note: Substitute corn tortillas to turn these into gluten free tacos
Total time: 25 minutes
for the curried chicken:
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 ½ tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Curry culinary seasoning
- ⅛ tsp of sea salt
for the mango cucumber salsa:
- 1 cup mango, small diced
- ⅔ cup cucumber, small diced
- 3 tbsp red onion, small diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp Curry culinary seasoning
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
to assemble the naanwiches:
- 3 naan
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- heat the avocado oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken, coconut milk, curry seasoning and sea salt. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, around 8 minutes (depending on how thick the chicken is).
- While the chicken is cooking, make your salsa by combining all ingredients into a small bowl and stirring together.
- Lightly heat up the naan under the broiler in the oven or by lightly toasting it. Place the naan on a plate, and evenly distribute the curried chicken and salsa into a “line” in the center of the naan. Garnish with sliced avocado and fold in half to eat! Enjoy and feel nourished.